In Wendy's place.. " Wendy and me!!!"
Anyway, yesterday had an enchanted nite @ America Room for our district mission night..
When somerset after work. Was early so took a walk inside Centre point while waiting for the rest to arrived. Haiz.. So stupid, i message everyone except Kelly in my Cg. Kelly arrived early too and was with Laychoo and Shawn @ S11 for dinner. This is what I have for my dinner.
Meat ball Soup and a cup of tea with extra milk..
while waiting for the rest, Shawn was saying about his interview.. Haha.. Guess what!!! He dress like a MRT staff for interview. When he say he was working for SMRT.. I believe him.. Haha..
This is Shawn with his Hooligan look.. Right! Like SMRT staff!!!
Actually he look pretty handsome and cute when he smile but.... Dunno why he never smile.. Anyways...He is looking for a job at the moment as a Sales Engineer... Any lobangs can contact him...
Judy ate Wanton noodles for dinner.. I think she's too hungry to notice that the chopsticks she took is actually a different pair.. She only realise halfway thru!!!
It's obvious it's different...
After a while, many arrive.. Except the one who claims to reach in 10 mins!!! Shall not name that person.. Came at the very last min... Tried to act cool but drops his cap instead... Hahaha...
Mission nite at America Room..
Jing Qi and Xmm did not turn up.. JQ kena food poisoning again!! must eat more vit C so that you not so weak... btw,
I am so inspire yesterday!! Not mainly by what Michael says.. But Philli a muslim came and praise God like no body business.. When he sing praise, can really see he jump and sing with joy lor... Its a long time since i can sense that kind of joy in one's spirit.. Brother Mutu came too.. from India.. Christianity is becoming more and more international... Wah say!!! God!! I am awe by You!!
I am someone with short concentration span.. I admit that in the mist of Michael speech i was admiring Amy's beautiful curls and amuse by how Gerald from YWAM had slim down... Told you i was a multi task person!!!
After Mission nite, KK and Gerald were like 7th month hungry ghost... So we went to Le Median for dinner.. Only Kk, Gerald and Fang Jie ate.. Shawn, Welin and I were quite full from our dinner earlier on...
KK's dinner...
On the way back... We saw this outside PS.. Some advertising from the Mineral water company.. Very successful and eye catching... It caught our full attention.. Very suitable for KK, i think..
A big Mineral water floating in mid air...
No comments:
Post a Comment