Thursday, December 20, 2007

Super Long Holidays...

I ended yesterday's work with a , " See ya next year!" Kool... As you should know by now.. My day of resuming at office will be 2nd of January.. US company follow US rules you see.. So no envy ok..

Today is Hari Raya Haji, i think... Nothing to do but rot at home till evening... Sorry folks, i know you waiting for the Classic photos.. But i can only post tomorrow.. Invested $60 to get the charger for my sis Laptoppy... Pls have some patience with me.. But i saw JQ and Amber's bloggy have already posted some very nice pictures of Classic... You can grab some there too..

Spend some time with my daughter playing hide and seek.. This cute she, hide between those Kiwis that my mum bought.. I took the whole morning to find her... I shall post the photos soon too..

Shall spend my super long holidays thinking of my new year resolution..

No comments: