Thursday, March 13, 2008

Haiz... Come again...

I am sorry folks... At this moment I can't entertain you with photos..

Anyway, today my US boss arrive in Singapore once again.. His appearance in Singapore wil last for 2 weeks this time round.. 2 Weeks and means its a bad time for me.. Less Anime and less sleep could be done in my office..

Had lunch at "Ding Tai Feng" * which is the same as his previous visit*.. So sian.. Boss ask me to dig out a number of parts out from our warehouse.. Its dusty and cramp... I felt like breathing dust in every breath I take.. I think by the end of today, i be like a vacuum clearer...

My US boss is nice and friendly but I seem to have some communication barrier with him.. Haiz also dunn why.. Perhaps my anti social attitude come out a little... I still suits Thai boys more than Ang Mo lah..

This is only the first day... I wonder what more is to come...

No comments: