Today's CG will be held in JQ office.. Yup! a better preference than FMC..
Once again, I'm anoited to be the guitarist.. Kelly choses 3 songs.. One of them is Big from Planet Shakers... Honestly speaking, I haven heard that song before or perhaps I don't sing this song often so it doesn't seen to hit the bell in me...
I was in Youtube but didn't manage to get to see the original Big from Planet Shakers so got this bass version one.. I tout it was Kool... I always wanted to learn Bass.. But becos there are some un-logical reason in me so didn't take up lesson till now.. Of cos being a petti size girl, a bass is definitely too big and heavy for me..
Man... I surely hope that I will be release from work earlier today so that I have some time to practice before meeting up with Kelly...
* * * * * * * * * *
Adults Camp is around the corner and this Sunday is the last day of registration.. Man... There goes my 300+.
Btw, what workshops did u folks choose???
I choose...
Private thoughts cloest to a man's heart
Shrewd as a serpent, innocent as a dove. Common Wisdom for our workplace.
Just for Laughs..
Anyone same as me???
Pls let me know so I can gather Kakis.. hehe..
* * * * * * * * * *
Sorry folks... Photos tomorrow... Fairy lazy....
No comments:
Post a Comment