Dad had reopen his stall yesterday and response seem to be doing pretty well... Donno if I should feel happy a not... Becos when he works he got the money, and a workaholic like him is fulfil... But the bad news for me is.... My saterdays are now burnt... So today's the last Saterday I can enjoy...
Anyways, Thurs was Labour day so met up with my ex colleagues for some drinks on wed night... Alas, becos it was an eve of public holidays, cover charges is a must in almost every pub in QC.. Went for this irumour at Clake quay becos the martel is cheap there...
Waited for an hour for my ex colleague..
The cheap and not so enuthetic Martel which we doubted its genuie...
Myself and Say...
Vinc came later but due to his shyness and mystertic personel, I shall only show his hands...
Totally disappointed and kickless night...
But the catch up is good...
We leave there at 4 plus but the crowd waiting for the cab were so huge so we slept there for 2 hours before we moved on to hail another...
Ultimatly, we regreted choosing there for out chill up session...
* * * * * * * * * *
Thurs's Labour day! So we had out CG session outside.. Intention was to spend our starbucks voucher but instead we went for a KTV session at Marina...
Went Marina foodcourt for our dinner...
Had some photo taking session...
I shall not post most pics here since all are without faces or blurred or dark..
The visible ones are mostly Gerald pics...
Tried on Gerald's Sunglasses... Kinda sucky on me...
Xmm Tried too... Look sucky on her too..
And still.. The owner looks better in it...
KK tried to look good in it too... Unfortunatly, he looks more like "Lao Hero"
Kelly sunglasses look great on me!!!
Another Shot...
Xmm look great in it too... Sure there's a diff btw a man and ladies glasses..
JQ Sunglasses and a satisfied end user...
Jq must have been suaning Gerald again...
After dinner, went to Kbox at Marina.. Comparing to Dyansty, there's a drastic diff in the price...
A helpful staff
I love this pic..
Xmm singing the first song... Look at the look on her face..
The gals started the singing...
The photogenic xmm...
Me and xmm..
I look so ugly here...
Kelly in her concentration mode...
The guys came later... 2 new buddies joined us.. Robert and Ray..
KK not focusing on the song...
Again not focusing on the song...
Xmm tried to shoot the both of us.. in the end she left out herself leaving her sexy lips at the corner... haha
Again... She left out herself...
In the end, we ask JQ to shoot for us...
We started Cam-whoring.. I decided to crop myself for the wellness of the readers...
Then soon, KK and Kelly Pk-ing...
Xmm tout that this staff is kinda cute.. So we requested to take a shot together...
Xmm and Gary...
Me kissing Gary?!
We tout that the painting on the walls were cute..
So Xmm follow the doggy...
If Xmm have colourful and curly hair.....
She will look like this....
Look there...
We went home so late that we miss the last train and last possible bus... So we all took any bus that took us to a nearer place for a cabby home...
Anyway, the brothers were sweet... Appreciated...
* * * * * * * * * *
This week is a enjoyable week... But after a long day, I shall post my Saterdays photos another day...
Anyways, went Pasir Ris to have a catch up with my Poly mates... Photos will be up soon...
I also found a ferris wheel inside the new E hub launch in Pasir Ris..
Ferris Peach, I took this just for you... hehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment