Monday, June 23, 2008

Wat A Day!!!

This morning while taking bus 66 to work... Kena stare by one young guy... I was standing by the exit door and him,without any patience, this totally non gentlemen push his way out that i almost flung off the bus too...

Man.. We had around 1 min of serious staring even after he alighted the bus... See whose eyes bigger lor... Even I do not have Veronica eyes, my stare is still power ok...



Then this afternoon, there's this China lady calling me.. Of cos, I am not discriminating any country personel BUT this lady is one damn irritating and nusiance fella... Called me by the wrong name which I strongly believes that she someone out there to con people's money...

And surely, she had choosen the wrong person to deal with... Gave her piece of my mind after her continuous accusation of some ridiculous nonsense... I meant, wat on earth is she talking about! Plus... I am NOT CAI MEITING so wat??!! This hp belongs to me... Wan to con my money also dunno how to make people happy first.. One big failure!!

* * * * * * * * * * *

Anyways, bought 2 Mango tops with KX yesterday... The shop was suppose for some urgent clothes but.... I spend it on some wants instead... Anyways, tried again at home... Was super satisfied... Had my shopping thirst quence... Shopping with KX is always getting the best clothes at the lowest price... lol... You should see the love birds man... They are like.... Adam and his lost rib bone...

Ciao
Fairy

No comments: