Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thanks guys....

After a week of hectic life... I am back... Promise you folks for more pictures once i upload... I read Cecil and TH blog... And I am laughing away... Lol... Yes, its a great experience for them as well as for me... Its the first show for me too... Wanted to thank the folks for helping out... I appreciate it...

I couldn't deny that the registration were tedious... Indeed... It is... esp the first day... Wanted to go into the hall more often but I have to stay at the reg counter as I am in charge there... So sad...

Wanted to try sales in my company but sometimes I wonder... I am not someone like Cecil non a social monster... Its rather hard for me to speak to the exhibitors as topics were limited for me... Man... I must train up myself...

No comments: