Sunday, November 16, 2008

Next Battle...

I think it's time to pick up myself for the next battle... Alrights!!!! All the way!!! As from my understanding, 2008 hasn't been a very good year for most of us...

Just came back from the National library.. Borrowed a couple of books for my enrichment... I must thank Reb for helping me picking out the good books while Fairy slept soundly beside her... My bad my bad...

This month is full of B'day celebrations.. And I'm almost broke... But still some investment is a must for my great friends out there...

Ok as promise earlier on... Dragonboat pics are rotting in my lappy...


Cheeky gal number 1...


Cheeky gal number 2...

Exotic stuff found near Kallang...


If you see clearly, you will see the seed of two dogs...


This scenario reminds me of the Fedex adv... lol...

See wat I found!!! The Elite boats!!!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Ok this is taken during the F1 period..


Ok don't envy me... Life is just unfair...


Renault!!!

No comments: