Friday, 16th Jan
Had this corporate prayer meet at Suntec Level 6.. It was kool.. I love the place.. Great sound system, lightings and everything... Much better than FCBC, The rock and Nexus Auditorium... Of cos with great things come with a great price...
Met Ah Lee Mama (ALMM) after that at Clarke Quay.. Celebrated her Birthday with many unfamiliar faces, mostly Ang Mos... But some were quite good looking.. Kool for my eyes to feast upon... Lol.. Left for Supper Club at Odeon Tower.. The music kept repeating itself.. Which I thought was good for dancing... Had the most forgettable incident ever in my life.. I bet I will not forget that place EVER...
Sat, 17th Jan
A mission trip was made to my home... My house soon became sparkless..
Met the folks for a jamming session at Boon studio... It was coincident that MH and donald were there too.. Reb joined us and had video down some songs... Think we might need more practice together... Ben suggested that we meet up 2 weeks later for another session... Probably after CNY i guess.. Shall update further...
Sun, 18 Jan
Met Ber and Celin for some catch up after service with Xmm.. Think it was months since we gathered like that... Celin gave us these crystal ball with Mickey mouse inside which i thought it was super cute and I love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment