Sunday, March 08, 2009

Jamming songs

I dunno if the vegetables i ate yesterday had problems or what.. but I knew i felt really awful after eating those veg... I felt nauseous soon after, cold sweat stream down my cheeks and worst of all, I felt so weak and found difficulties even to talk.. I rush home vomit a little and rested for a while.. Soon headaches catch up and make me lie on bed whole day... I felt hot...

This morning I guess I'm still running slight high but got better in the day... Now I'm sitting here to blog again.. Manz... I really hate the feeling of getting sick.. It sucks... especially the vommitting part.. Gross...

Ok, upon Jq's request.. I shall blog the songs for the jamming session after our trip.. Yeah.. our trip to HK is like 5 days away... I am so excited!!! finally, a time of refreshment, a break from work and a time for my colleagues to appreciate me... LOL.. If TN is reading, she knows wat I mean...

Ok.. Back to the jamming thingy... songs will be as below..

Ju Li- JJ Lin

An Jing Le- S.H.E.

Always be my baby- David Cook

Tian Tian Xiang Ni- Mayday

As for the PnW songs.. Are we going to play Hossanna and King of Majesty again?

Ok.. I embedded some useful sites for the An Jing Le..


An Jing Le MV...


An Jing Le- Piano chords

Ok. The chords for the An Jing le in Ultimate Guitar and as shown in the above is different..

from Ultimate Guitar chords was like Bb - Eb - Gm - F

from the above youtube site C – F – Am – F

So which do we play is better? Xmm, can help advise?



* An Jing Le and An Jing are using the same chords...

No comments: