Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Jia You...

This year is a year of exploration... I guess I've been through lots of thoughts on my future... I thought about my career and interest and if I am going to continue things I like in my life... Or should I be more practical...

I guess I am still going to continue on my interest in bass.. Should be taking up lessons again... LOL.. I hope I could get one who can coach me well...

I really hope to show results in the things I like or even things I do... Sometimes, it’s not only what you been thru but also the results you produced are important... I guess I can't forever be having this standard in bass if I wish to continue to pursue music further, even though I do not know if this could actually bring rice on my table...

Also, I hope to prove to people who do not believe in me... I hope to be a useful person in others eyes and not a vase lying around who only have a flair in fashion.... Or one who always got trap in some love problems...Which I thought is really ridiculous...

All the way... =)

No comments: