Photos of Pris & Dan's wedding had been posted up... They were really interesting photos... I enjoy attending people's wedding quite a bit... Of cos, its a happy occassion... We were actually asking Pris to throw the flower ball however I guess time were quite tight for her so I guess we didn't have a chance... LOL... Gman says that he can tell we were quite disappointed becos there were no flower ball throwing... LOL... Do we look that desperate?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Sunday, October 04, 2009
Time to work soon...
Oh... The clock had strike 12 and its Monday le.. In just a few hours time and I'm back in office... I read some office emails from home and had a rough idea on how busy i will get when I go back to office... How I hope time can stop here so i will have more time playing my bass and surfing the net...
Photos of Pris & Dan's wedding had been posted up... They were really interesting photos... I enjoy attending people's wedding quite a bit... Of cos, its a happy occassion... We were actually asking Pris to throw the flower ball however I guess time were quite tight for her so I guess we didn't have a chance... LOL... Gman says that he can tell we were quite disappointed becos there were no flower ball throwing... LOL... Do we look that desperate?
Photos of Pris & Dan's wedding had been posted up... They were really interesting photos... I enjoy attending people's wedding quite a bit... Of cos, its a happy occassion... We were actually asking Pris to throw the flower ball however I guess time were quite tight for her so I guess we didn't have a chance... LOL... Gman says that he can tell we were quite disappointed becos there were no flower ball throwing... LOL... Do we look that desperate?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment