Thursday, November 26, 2009

This calls for a celebration!!!

Hooray!!! I finally pass my 1.02 and going to 1.03... Yea.. Maybe to some people, it's an easy thing to get thru... But to me, its seem like I cannot even see how I am going to pass everything... But looking back.. I have improved a lot!!! Which I think it's something to celebrate... I am so happy after I heard the result that I smile all the way home... LOL... But! I met this gal who bought the same thing I am having at only $25 dollars which I bought it online at $39!!! Man... " Bei Gan Muan"

Today is my boss birthday and we actually had a surprise for him... It is really successful cos he never expect us to actually buy cake fro him.. its a small one though...



Pulau Ubin Pics Up!!!!


we had our breakfast at Changi village near the ferry for Pulau Ubin... I had been craving for the nasi lemak for days and finally made our way there... The first time I had was during my attachment where Billy was also there then.. It was 7 years ago!!! an unforgettable taste...


Our fabulous breakfast!!!

Rants
Ok...I must mention this.. We actually park the car at the carpark near the coffeeshop.. We had a hard time waiting for a lot... everytime, we moved, the car will actually come out after that and the car that is just in front of it, had the chance... And we waited for like 10-15 mins for this lot and finally, the guy came out... and u know wat!!! One stupid navy blue toyota car reverse in right under our nose... CY is too kind and allow them to go in... TNL who is sitting beside him started the honk and this bloody fellow which i think she is actually acting blurb, park the car and came out!!! All kinds of words started coming out from our mouth... God blesses people with kind soul and we found a lot at the lorry area soon after... we came out and stared at those bloody people who stole our lot... And i think they realise and started walking pretty fast... BLOODY HELL...

Let's continue with our trip...


Went we reach there, the clouds seems a little dark and we were worry as we are going to cycling... But we manage to cycle for like 3 hours.. And the rental is cheap there... $8 only for the whole day...


we stopped by once in a while to enjoy the peacefulness in store...


Evidence of the mosquito's job...







went Airport after that... One of my favorite hang out place...


Oh yes, I forgot to mention... In the end we kena summon by TP cos we parked at the lorry area... Damn it... Maybe cos we scolded them too much... hehe...




It's a $50 dollars!!!

No comments: