Yes, I've been so busy and lazy to blog.. It's time to update on Fairy's life... Though so, but I'm not living a Fairy life... LOL...
Someone told me... Your life is controlled by your thoughts... How you think affects your everything!!! Which is really true... I think...
Back to the trip... My trip is a fruitful one... As in... I've learnt and experience things I've never had in Singapore... Well, the shopping part is a little on the lower side... Not much time in Taiwan to get local products except some "tie dan" metal eggs??? LOL.. Taiwan is a nice place with very good weather... It's much cooler than Singapore ( no sticky sticky) however my face becomes very very dry... 3 days in Taiwan is really not enufff...
Days in HK were bad as compared to TW... I dunno if I am not used to the food or the enviroment... I became sick on the second day and vomitted through out the night... The food I ate taste bad for the first few days... But on the last 2 days, I finally taste proper food... I got scolded twice by Honkeys on my first day there... Of cos, communication is a big barrier to me there... I understand very minor Cantonese if spoken slowly... But you know everyone in HK speaks like bullet train so... I guess you folks can guess how many question marks I had over there...
There was once I was so angry that I blunted out and blabber non-stop scolding them... Yes, it's so reputation spoiling... D:
HK was a bad experience but I learnt many things... But I know things happen for my own good...
I hope I have more patience, have more self-control and think more positively at bad things... I hope I will learn to let things go its own course and not grab tightly on controlling the situation... And I would not be easily disappointed if things dun go well but see things from another point of view...
I really hope so... At least, I will be happier like that... :D
Please keep me in prayers if you read this post... I am really very thankful... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment