I really am very sick and tired and really wanted to quit my job... I needed a break... A break from everything... I just felt like leaving everything and staying home which I think it will help... But is that a mean of avoiding, running away... In hard times, God showed me that I am not that tough after all... even in my worst days in WT, I withstand all criticism, all slanter, all back stabbing moments... I didn't cry at all.. Until my supervisor left.. Okay, I have no idea why I cried... She back stabbed me too...she didn't believe I can do it... Back then, no one trusted me... And I felt lousy... But I am so strong to go on then... I always believe that I can do it...
But now, It seems like it's harder to get thru... where have the fairy gone to? I dun know.. But I think I will still try and wait for my rainbow to come...
All the characters in dramas and movies have their troubles and problems but after the trials, they see rainbow... Things turn out well after all... I hope to enjoy that moment of joy... But without trails, how would I know that there's a rainbow... LOL.. I guess I have to wait and enjoy the process... The moulding is not easy but yet I think God will not give me things I cannot handle...
And after this, I can shout to you that... I have pass the test...
No comments:
Post a Comment