I have been updating lately since I am unemployed at a moment. Just an update, I have been passively attending interviews as I placed much focus on my studies right now. Went on to one potential interview last week. It was a good experience, I love the feeling of structure-ness the moment I stepped in. And the good news is, the HR called me just now and review the remuneration package with me and the bad news, I am disappointed as they cannot match to my expected salary. Anyways, the HR mentioned that he will review with the management and get back to me. I will just let go and let God.
Next up JB trip on 6 March 2014 with the gals!
Morning Breakfast at Old Town JB City Square
At Neway KTV City Square
Dragon-i ( Flower Tea)
Dragon -i ( Toufu, this is really superb! Crispy and slightly salted on the outside and soft on the inside)
Dragon - i ( Durian roll, not that superb)
Xu Liu San ( HK ones are better)
My manicure nails! ( First Gelish done in my entire life!)







No comments:
Post a Comment